Write Naked is a writing life cut open.
This site launched in 2011 and is maintained by Tara Lynne Groth, a freelance writer in the Raleigh, North Carolina area. She lives in a small town with the love of her life. When she’s not writing she is chasing their backyard chickens or tweaking a bread recipe. She loves food, Paris, National Parks, and barre. The ballet one, not the beer kind.
Here you will find vignettes from the freelance writing life, behind-the-pen scoop on articles, tips for working with editors, overviews of conferences, interviews with publishers, guest bloggers in the publishing industry, and a few miscellaneous blogs on travel and motorcycles with a writerly twist.
- 2nd Place, WOW! Women on Writing 2016 Summer Flash Fiction Contest
- Semifinalist, James Applewhite Poetry Prize 2015 and 2016
- Honorable Mention in Fiction, Carolina Woman Writing Contest 2015
- Poetry Selected for Community Sculptures, Storefronts by Associated Artists 2014
- Scholarship Recipient for Short Fiction, Southampton Writers Conference 2009
Read more about her writing awards.