Why would you be interested in advertising on Write Naked?
I started offering advertising in several forms starting in 2015. That year the site enjoyed 32,570 unique visitors and more than 57,000 page views.
Write Naked is a blog focused on the business and creative sides of writing, particularly presenting the misconceptions most people have about full-time writers and freelancers. If your product or service is suitable for this audience, read on:
- Write Naked has more than 1,300 subscribers
- Write Naked’s subscriber base doubled in size in 2014
- Write Naked hosted almost 38,000 unique visitors in 2016
- Write Naked enjoys between 2,800-3,200 unique visits per month (4,200-5,600 views)
- The majority of our site visitors are from the United States, followed by Canada, the United Kingdom, India and Australia. Smaller percentages are from the Philippines, Philippines, Turkey, Germany, and more than 50 other countries.
- I also share posts with 1,300+ followers on Twitter, 300+ followers on Google+, 500+ connections on LinkedIn. Plus, 300+ newsletter subscribers.
- Optional additional coverage via two writing groups I organize in North Carolina: Asheville Writers & Triangle Writers. More than 1,400 members collectively.
Currently Write Naked offers two methods of sponsoring:
- 6-month exposure – $299
- 12-month exposure – $499
Sponsored content: Let’s schedule a call to discuss my forthcoming post topics. Perhaps there is a future post that you would like to sponsor. Included with sponsoring the post, you receive:
- A link in the post and a graphic with link in the post
- Logo/graphic and link placement on the sidebar (present on all subpages) for selected time frame from the date the sponsored content post is published.
- Logo and link placement on ‘Our Sponsors’ page for selected time frame starting on the date described in the prior bullet.
- Sponsor to review and approve content prior to publishing. Content provided by Tara Lynne Groth, creator of Write Naked.
- Exposure via Twitter (@writenaked), LinkedIn, and Google+ in five status updates on each platform over selected time period (6-12 months)
- Exposure in Tara Lynne’s monthly newsletter for selected time period
- Optional exposure to Tara Lynne’s writer groups (Asheville Writers and Triangle Writers), approximately 1,400 members collectively
Contact me to discuss more.
Please be advised there is a screening process for advertisers and I will not accept all interested parties.