Around this time last year I published a list of writing-related newsletters that I subscribe to and announced the launch of my newsletter. It got a LOT of traffic right away and over the past year it has remained one of the most popular posts ever on Write Naked.
To follow up on “5 Newsletters for Writers” and to celebrate one year of organizing my own newsletter, today I am publishing “5 MORE Newsletters for Writers.” I subscribe to many newsletters throughout the year, and often unsubscribe not long after. However, the ones included below are pretty valuable and I look forward to them all!
- The Publicity Hound – PR tips for writers
- The Freelancer – Powered by Contently
- Smith Publicity – Book publicity newsletter. As of this writing, scroll to the bottom right of their home page to sign-up.
- WebProNews – For updates on online search trends.
- Content Marketing Institute – Newsletter has tips plus links to upcoming free webinars.
Don’t forget about my newsletter! 🙂 It is 100% opt-in only and 0 people have unsubscribed since it started one year ago. It is free, sent once per month, and I only include information on writing events, publishing, and SEO changes that I have not shared here or on social media.